New Hampshire Masters in Education Programs

The Granite State may be one of the smaller and less populous states in the US. But they will always need great educators. If you are an educator or administrator seeking a Master’s degree in Education then we hope you find our list of nationally accredited programs helpful to you in your search for the program that best suits your needs.

Keene State College
Graduate Study in Education

Keene State College offers several Master’s level degree programs in Education. The programs prepare graduates to become teachers, advanced special educators, school counselors, principals, and administrators.

The Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs offered at Keene State College include:

  • M.Ed in Curriculum & Instruction
  • M.Ed in Educational Leadership
  • M.Ed in School Counselor
  • M.Ed in Special Education

The National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education

Contact Information

229 Main Street
Keene, NH 03435
(800) KSC-1909

Plymouth State University
College of Graduate Studies

Plymouth State University’s College of Graduate Studies offers a variety of Master’s level programs in Education. They offer Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.) degrees, Master of Education (M.Ed.) degrees, and Master of Science (M.S.) degrees in a variety of specialty areas.

Plymouth State’s Master of Arts in Teaching degree programs include the MAT in Art Education and MAT in Science Education programs.

Their Master of Education degree programs include the following specialty areas:

  • M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction (Concentrations also available in Adult Learning and Development, Education Technology Integrator, K-12 Education, Neurodeveopmental Approach to Teaching, and Online Teaching and Learning)
  • M.Ed. in Educational Leadership
  • M.Ed. in Educational Leadership – K-12 School Principal Certification
  • M.Ed. in Elementary Education (Concentrations also available in K-8 Certification and Montessori)
  • M.Ed. in English Education (Concentrations also available in 5-12 Certification and Teaching of Writing)
  • M.Ed. in Health Education (Concentrations also available in K-12 Certification, Health Promotion, and Eating Disorders)
  • M.Ed. in Heritage Studies
  • M.Ed. in Human Relations
  • M.Ed. in Integrated Arts
  • M.Ed. in Language Education (Concentrations leading to K-12 Certification include French Education, Spanish Education, and Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages/TESOL)
  • M.Ed. in Library Media Specialist – K-12 Certification
  • M.Ed. in Mathematics Education (Concentrations in Middle School 5-8 Mathmatics Certification and Secondary School 7-12 Mathmatics Certification)
  • M.Ed. in Music Education (Concentration available in Instrumental Music Education)
  • M.Ed. in Physical Education (Concentrations also available in Adventure Education, Athletic Administration, K-12 Certification)
  • M.Ed. in Reading and Writing
  • M.Ed. in School Counseling
  • M.Ed. in School Psychology
  • M.Ed. in Science Education
  • M.Ed. in Social Studies
  • M.Ed. in Social Studies – 5-12 Certification
  • M.Ed. in Special Education (Concentrations also available in General K-12 Certification and K-12 Administrator Certification)

Their Master of Science programs include:

  • M.S. in Athletic Training – Entry Level
  • M.S. in Athletic Training – Higher Education
  • M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
  • M.S. in Science Education

The National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education
Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs

Contact Information

17 High Street, MSC 11
Plymouth, NH 03264
(603) 535-2636